Author Topic: New switchplate 3 position for Epi's or Gibson EB3's  (Read 783 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
New switchplate 3 position for Epi's or Gibson EB3's
« on: March 26, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »
I am developing a new replacement switchplate that I hope will cover the Epi EB3's and Gibbies if one wants to remove the 3P4T switch and replace the Gibby switch with a three way toggle. It will have three numbers and look like the Epi plates on the present EB3 offering from Epiphone and be made in gloss black with 30 degree increments between numbers to match the present Epi switch throw increment.

I had a special order from a customer and he along with my jobber are helping me develope this plate. I might develope a plate to cover the LP switch (same size as the original LP plate on the smaller bass bout) to go on LP basses. The option to label them ranges from 1 - 2, 1-2-3, neck - bridge, mild to wild, mud - bony or what ever. The label option is open at this point and could remain on a custom basis.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 12:32:59 PM by sniper »
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

drbassman

• Gone but not forgotten
    • View Profile
Re: New switchplate 3 position for Epi's or Gibson EB3's
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 11:04:01 AM »
Very cool!  I might need the switch and plate you sent for my EB-3L, so all's not in vain!
I'm fixin' a hole where the rain gets in..........cuz I'm built for a kilt!