Author Topic: Only the good things... something to give a lift to those in times of strife...  (Read 473 times)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
There is so much to bring us all down at the moment...

It would be nice to post things that have inspired us, regardless of what it is, no matter how minor; something for others to dip into when they are feeling down... maybe it is just a photo, or maybe a new child or grand-child, coming out of a dark period, something that inspired you to take that leap-of-faith...

Whatever it is, let us know...

I have things to post but I thought I'd just set the ball rolling and see what happens...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
Well, I don't have any photos that I can post, but despite all that I've been through, I'm happier than I have ever been in my life.  I have found everything in life that I ever wanted.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
Tomorrow I am going to Monheim Am Rhein, Germany for a week for work. The meetings are Tuesday-Friday morning, so I get Friday afternoon through Sunday as a vacation! I'm looking forward to it!
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
My #1 daughter loves her job, is doing well and making a great salary.  My #2 daughter will graduate in May and is applying for internships to become a registered dietician -something she really enjoys.  Both my wife and I are healthy, employed and doing well.  What more can I ask? 
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
My daughter has been through a real low patch and I knew just the cure - so after a 500 mile round-trip to the Sherwood Forrest area (no highwaymen were encountered) on Saturday we have a beaming 18 year old with a whole new set of responsibilities, and a very small Bichon Frise pup...

oh yeah, somehow I came home from the local pet store with a couple of "rescue" hamsters... more rodents to feed...

Hmm... come to think of it, that was a pedigree pup... no highwaymen...? :mrgreen:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...