Author Topic: Sunburst RD Artist from new/old seller with Kahler (?) still reasonably low  (Read 1817 times)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
Uwe simply must have this one!  Does he collect for whammy bars? ;D

Regardless the bass looks very clean and the price is still right.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

I will own an RD one day!

What a cool bass - Frickin' badass  8)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
OMG - John Fertig has a twin brother ... separated at birth with only one Gizmo, but two Kahlers between them ...
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
Hmmmm That would be AWESOME flipped to lefty. :D

MOOG loaded, huh? wow

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
With that many bids, I don't think it will stay that low.

Some of the other items he's put up look interesting and he says there's more to come.

clankenstein

• Never Gutless!
    • View Profile
this sort of thing is my punishment for not becoming a high income earner of some sort.sob.what a marvelous instrument.
Louder bass!.

Barklessdog

• View Profile
The RD is a perfect match for the Kahler. With its active electronics, infanate sustain & crazy harmonics, they work very well together.

chromium

• View Profile
Oh man would I would love to adopt that RD, but I'm trying to thin the herd as it is.

Did you all (or ya'll, for our Texas contingent; I'm a recovering Houstonian and still fluent) notice that luscious Carvin doubleneck he also has up?  OMG

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Did you all (or ya'll, for our Texas contingent; I'm a recovering Houstonian and still fluent) notice that luscious Carvin doubleneck he also has up?  OMG

You betcha. That one has a lot of bids too. I don't think that will go as high as the Gibson, though.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Uwe simply must have this one!  Does he collect for whammy bars? ;D

Regardless the bass looks very clean and the price is still right.

Uwe has a V Bass (not Flying V) with that little Kahler gadget and the bass is currently at the luthier to receive that type pf finish here:

When in Rome do as the Romans and a Kahler on a bass puts you firmly and squarely in that type of "Rome". Besides I thought the Fenderesque body shape of the V Bass would benefit from that fin. Needless to say, I'll confront you with the results, whether you like them or not!

Uwe
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
Did you all (or ya'll, for our Texas contingent; I'm a recovering Houstonian and still fluent) notice that luscious Carvin doubleneck he also has up?

I'm about to sell my Steinberger double neck and have been dreaming of one with the guitar on TOP like that Carvin. Really nice, but those toggle switches would be totally in the way when playing the bass. Have to jettison all that mumbo jumbo pronto!

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
31 bids and $1873.86 (odd figure)

Uwe... something concerns me here...

It's a mid-life crisis thing I reckon...

I'm gonna have to tequila something to compensate... ;D
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I see that he's been given a negative feedback on another auction because the overseas buyer had to pay excessive postage -- this despite the fact that he gave the dimensions and weight and instructed overseas buyers to go to USPS to figure their postage costs. How on earth is that the seller's fault?  ???

Seller has over 1600 positives and never a negative under his regular identity, and some imbecile gives him an undeserved negative. Buyers like that should be banned from eBay.  >:(

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
Seller has over 1600 positives and never a negative under his regular identity, and some imbecile gives him an undeserved negative. Buyers like that should be banned from eBay.  >:(

I saw that yesterday. Really friggin lame. I'd be PI$$ED!