Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Long winded update

<< < (4/5) > >>

OldManC:
John! I'm glad you checked in. Life can throw you some curve balls... Between those and the self inflicted ones (at least with me), it can be pretty crazy sometimes. I hope you continue to find the bright spots, my friend!

Barklessdog:
Thanks, I hope all is well with you.

We have all been on a long strange trip since the Dude Pit days. I see him popping up on Linkdin, but am afraid to look.

Denis:
Glad to see you posting again, John! Sounds like things have been looking up!

gearHed289:
Hey John, thanks for the update. I'm glad you've been able to power through everything. Life is full of surprises!

uwe:
Herr Fertig!

Willkommen daheim. This sounds corny now, but I thought about you regularly - your Nighthawk self-creation bass (which you bequeathed to me) is always within sight of my office desk and whenever my mind wandered, I'd think: "What is good old John doing now, still AWOL from bass and getting oiled-up fingers from that car?" Or when I heard Mahavishnu Orchestra (which Dave still doesn't allow to be mentioned here!  :rolleyes: ). Plus whenever I play that Yamaha Attitude your little girlie hands found uncomfortable neckwise!  :mrgreen:

I'm happy to hear you're back to your calling. That said, when we bought our Joseph-Goebbels-stepson-pre-pre-owned-bungalow and refurbished it, we would have of course bought the windows from you!

I would like to mention in passing that Gibson have rereleased the RD Artist. You know what that means.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version