Gear Discussion Forums > Guitars Etc.

The new - better and improved! - '83 Zermaitis Metal Front thread ...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rhythm N. Bliss:
Thank you, sir.

God bless him & may he find happiness in the next life.

Nocturnal:
Sorry to hear about your brother.

Highlander:
Who was it that said, "we are born, we die, and everything else between is ours..."

Hopefully he spent his time well...

Respects, Terry... may the BIG man go with you...

Rhythm N. Bliss:
Thanks guys.
I really think the pencils idea is good.
Funny that one of my twin daughters thinks it's cool (she's an artist too) & the other thinks I'm an a**hat for considering it.
Not Guilty of disrespect or callousness, I really think it's cool & recycling IS the thing to do, y'know.

Ok~ Enuf sympathy & condolences here. If you want you can put 'em on the Instant Karma thread. This thread is now going back to the Zemaitis Metal Front that is so wonderful & still MINE.
MINE! Bwa--ha-haaaa

Rhythm N. Bliss:

--- Quote from: BarklessDog --- It's a masterpiece. Really wonderful guitar. Congrats!
--- End quote ---

This keeps echoing in my head & heart!! This ax really is a masterpiece.
The sales pitch now for Greco/Zemaitis is "Art With Strings"
There are finally some lefty ones available & I'll probly get one to see how it measures up to this original.
Maybe it'll make it easier to part with this one if indeed I have to.

Yes, it's a tool~ like those used by craftsmen. Yes, it's an instrument~ like those used by doctors.
Yes, it's even like a wife~ got that shape & sings so sweetly when I pluck her!
Yes, it's a trophy~ like a wild beast's head on the wall. ...but it ain't just a head; there's a neck & luscious body that head is connected to.
It's more like a trophy wife~ one you can show off & romp on & find hours of satisfaction with!
Hopin' I can hold on to her til my dyin' day.
Maybe I'll even get a job like ol' nofi suggested. Not a bad idea, really.
Hopin' to generate some good income with music & songs.
I've made most of my money with art & love it a lot but throughout my art career I've been wishin' I could be doing music too!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version