Author Topic: In our ongoing "Kiss & Their Tribulations"-series, another sequel ...  (Read 8479 times)

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: In our ongoing "Kiss & Their Tribulations"-series, another sequel ...
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2009, 12:10:17 PM »
Your wish is my command, Dave:

Kiss just gaze at their platforms to make sure they are not tripping over themselves on stage. Or: Should be gazing at their platfforms more often:

Closer inspection of the scene reveals that Gene was a little greedy in his tongueing efforts and therefore justly punished by the powers that be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwODrLmABBU&feature=related
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Hornisse

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2009, 05:12:59 PM »
One of my all time favorite Kiss records and songs.

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2009, 09:38:11 AM »
I always liked that song. Written by Ace, sung by Peter.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2009, 09:52:14 AM »

"Kiss just gaze at their platforms to make sure they are not tripping over themselves on stage. Or: Should be gazing at their platfforms more often"

I've fallen down several times whilst having a good time onstage.........never broken anything, but sure have come close! Gene's faux pas is pretty minor - except that there were likely 20,000 people watching him  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2009, 10:06:21 AM »
Speaking of KISS, I just saw Peter Criss on CNN talking about his bout with breast cancer.  Talk about guy that hasn't aged well.  He looked like Phil Spector with Linda Hunt's hairdo.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2009, 11:25:22 AM »
"Kiss just gaze at their platforms to make sure they are not tripping over themselves on stage. Or: Should be gazing at their platfforms more often"

I've fallen down several times whilst having a good time onstage.........never broken anything, but sure have come close! Gene's faux pas is pretty minor - except that there were likely 20,000 people watching him  ;)

I think all of Kiss do the platform thing extremely well - sure they have a lot of practice, but I'd be much more of a klutz even with their experience. That vid with Gene intertwining tongues with his fan female alter-ego is actually cute. He starts doeing it for show, walks back to the mike and then it dawns on him "hmmmm, I actually liked that ..." and comes back for seconds!  :mrgreen: Goold old-fashioned fun. One of the more loveable aspects of Kiss Inc.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...