Author Topic: Seymour Duncan T Bird pickup  (Read 1302 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: Seymour Duncan T Bird pickup
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:43:06 AM »

Interesting......3 screw pup cover.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Bionic-Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 07:46:33 AM »
Yes...I had hoped it would be a 2 hole....either way..I bet it KILLS!!!

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 08:28:48 AM »
 I have at least 4 of the SD custom shops pickups with '76 covers. They are pretty good but I like Steve Soars Thunderbuckers better. BTW a little bird told be that SD is also one of Lulls sources for pups.  Maybe Lulls prices will become more reasonable.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 08:44:39 AM »
I have at least 4 of the SD custom shops pickups with '76 covers. They are pretty good but I like Steve Soars Thunderbuckers better. BTW a little bird told be that SD is also one of Lulls sources for pups.  Maybe Lulls prices will become more reasonable.

SD is one of two makers for Mike's pups, TV Jones had all the production at first but he couldn't keep up ( at one point they had something like 12 T Birds waiting for pups! ) so Mike has SD doing some production as well - that has been going on for at least a year and half.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Bionic-Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 10:26:31 AM »
Those Mike Lulls sound WICKED Bad-ASS!!!!