Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

And where the hell are they here?

<< < (2/3) > >>

gearHed289:
Pretty accurate article. My 21 yo daughter recently told me she seriously wants to get back into bass. She pretty much put it aside 3-4 years ago. She is now is possession of my Les Paul.  :)

slinkp:
My 15 year old daughter started taking lessons recently! (Not from me, I'm no teacher, but we enjoy jamming together on the songs she's learning and it gives me an excuse to work on my rhythm guitar skills, such as they are.)

I'm not sure what inspired it exactly. She says she always wanted to learn an instrument but most of them seem too difficult to start. I think it also helped that she went to a Mitski concert and found out that Mitski plays bass. No virtuoso instrumentalist (lots of one-finger right hand parts) but a talented singer/songwriter for sure.   

uwe:

--- Quote from: TBird1958 on April 15, 2024, 07:47:09 AM ---
 Went to an event at The Museum of Flight this weekend, my hubby dressed as an 8th Air Force officer, i was his pin up, what a h00t!

--- End quote ---

Too cute! And now Auntie Mark will explain to y'all how the 'B' in LGBTQ stands for ... biplane!

uwe:
To the daughter-fathers: I'm proud of you, way to go!

Ken:

--- Quote from: uwe on April 15, 2024, 03:23:55 PM ---Too cute! And now Auntie Mark will explain to y'all how the 'B' in LGBTQ stands for ... biplane!

--- End quote ---

Not 'Bass'?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version