Author Topic: Doggone back problem  (Read 1595 times)

jumbodbassman

• View Profile
Re: Doggone back problem
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
[I've never bought the wacky claims some chirporactors make about curing colds, etc., but when your back or neck are out of whack, I think they have a legitimate role to play.  I'll probably see one in the near future.
[/quote]

just don't listen to their pitch.  nerve endings...  blah,  blah, blah. 

i always feel good after an adjustment and it takes about 10 days before i get out of wack again.  For 53 years i functioned fine without one  then i "just went for an evaluation" .....   I treat it as a medical massage....
Sitting in traffic somewhere between CT and NYC
JIM

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
Re: Doggone back problem
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 12:41:42 PM »
... I'll probably see one in the near future.

About 10 years back I started to suffer with migraine - never had it before - doc was that concerned that I got sent for a scan that day... anyway, I was due a visit to the chiropractor and she asked how I'd been and I said... really...? she said... quick adjustment of the plates at the point where my neck and spine join - not something all chiropractors do as it involved and upward-motion - no more migraine... I have some nice scans of the contents of my head - some people commented that they still had doubts over that... ;D

No they are not a cure-all (cure-Al...?), but... ;)
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...