Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

Greco TBII at Reverb

<< < (2/6) > >>

Granny Gremlin:
I get that.  And I know a lot of folks really lust after the IIs vs the IVs (when it comes to the Gibsons), but I ain't one of those and neither is this bass (it's 80s not 60s); it IS a knock off.  Granted, a very well done and well regarded knock off, but still.  I care not how rare it is (and I'd be surprised if very many people do).  My barf-camo EBhO was also rare, and likewise not a PoS (set neck), still ain't worth nothing.  Granted, demand plays a big part here and the Greco TBirds are much more desirable, but most people will take a modern Gibson TBIV over the Greco TBII for less money; hell even Orvilles are cheaper than that if you must have nickel/chrome hardware - again, that is the IVs vs the IIs, but not that many people give a damn - all it takes is 1 passionate person to hit the BIN however, so fair enough for the seller to try; it's not an outlandish price, just seems a bit high.

dadagoboi:
How much?  Seems to have disappeared.

Granny Gremlin:
1.3K and change IIRC

Dave W:
It's gone. Not relisted under another title, it's nowhere  in Greco basses on Reverb.

dadagoboi:

--- Quote from: Granny Gremlin on April 26, 2017, 10:40:59 AM ---1.3K and change IIRC

--- End quote ---

Crazy.   I paid less than three times that for my '64 five years ago.  Unbroken, with case and shipping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version