Author Topic: Alimony fail  (Read 1013 times)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
Alimony fail
« on: April 18, 2011, 08:26:53 AM »

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: Alimony fail
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 09:14:46 AM »
Why do people feel compelled to put so much of their private lives online?  It continually amazes me.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »
That third eye made her do it.

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 12:33:56 PM »
Why do people feel compelled to put so much of their private lives online?  It continually amazes me.

I wonder the same thing - and it's not just big stuff. The most trivial of occurrences are immediately committed to one's "status". And if you comment, it had better be a positive comment. I think that people have become weak and in need of constant recognition / approval from others. :rolleyes:
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

fur85

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 03:27:17 PM »
How about don't lie in court to steal/extort money from from you ex? She got off easy. 

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 03:29:12 PM »
It's called spousal support now.  Not alimony.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 08:39:57 PM »
You can't blame her for asking. Those belly dancing scarves are probably expensive.

Darrol

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 09:30:12 PM »
I wonder the same thing too. I mean, I do have a twitter account that I use and I do post a bit much, but I keep an eye on what information I post.

On Facebook, I once saw a person frequently posting her phone number on public events and groups when people were looking for numbers after breaking their phone or losing it. I finally asked her why she was posting it where anyone could get it. She basically called me crazy.
There are many in this world that call me Darrol, feel free to be apart of that group.

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 02:12:19 AM »
I finally asked her why she was posting it where anyone could get it. She basically called me crazy.

I've seen it done with home addresses on Facebook accounts with ZERO privacy settings. I've seen people openly post that they are going away for two weeks. They are either too shortsighted, too trusting or just plain stupid. They live in a little bubble where all their Facebook friends are honest decent people - all 1,392 of 'em. :rolleyes: Including the ones that they met at the bar last week.
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter