Author Topic: Paging Fraulein Rommell!!! Bach T Bird in your neck of the woods! CHEAP Veronica  (Read 4071 times)

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
Damn, I want that too! Haha! I'd have two of the blue ones!

I know someone who would want it though. Sent a PM to John, from whom I got mine Sonic Blue one.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 02:24:04 PM by Denis »
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

the mojo hobo

• View Profile
And for that I thank you, but decided not to act, I still have the black one. Still disappointed that I sold the blue one to make room for the Gibson NR 2013 Model that was nowhere near as authentic a re-issue than the Bach.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

Thanks Baz! I think Denis sent me a note about that one too.
I feel like I should get it, his price is reasonable, I'm just not as much a n NR person tho.
So, I'm waffling a bit  :P
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
Still not added an RD to the herd either... :vader:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
It's pretty dang cheap for one of those. Just saying'. If it was local I would have bought it immediately.
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Hey Mark, I'll be in Spokane Monday night and Thursday afternoon - I could pick it up for you.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

I'm trying to build a railroad as well,  guys!  :-*

There's at least a dozen basses in the house already - I know what's another  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Well, gee. See, I'm flying in and could pick it up and store it with my best friend in Pullman.....

Fine, just go ahead and play with those trains. You ought to be about ready to do the Georgetown Loop by now!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
  I'd be into that!
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Well, gee. See, I'm flying in and could pick it up and store it with my best friend in Pullman.....

Fine, just go ahead and play with those trains. You ought to be about ready to do the Georgetown Loop by now!

I can get 300 feet of track for the price of the bass.......Hmmm. Trains are prolly gonna win out this time.  8)

Besides, there's at least one bass project that's going to get started pretty quick anyway.

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
 So if this thing goes begging,  Mark could you be able to help me make a deal?  I have no idea how far from you this is.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

planetgaffnet

• View Profile
    • Nancy Johnson
I have a mate here in the UK who has one for sale - I was interested, but I'm in need of a new amp and I'm also on the hunt for a first generation Hamer Cruisebass. 

He bought one of the last unfinished ones (maybe even the last one), has all the parts, it just needs paint.  If anyone if interested, let me know.
P
The future I come from no longer exists.

the mojo hobo

• View Profile
I am interested.

planetgaffnet

• View Profile
    • Nancy Johnson
The owner lives about 40 minutes west of London, the bass is currently about 150 miles north of London awaiting paint.  Unsure of how far the owner will ship it.  Shoot me a PM with an email address and I'll put you in contact.
P
The future I come from no longer exists.