Main Forums > The Bass Zone

One lucky guy

<< < (3/4) > >>

Rob:

--- Quote from: Aussie Mark on June 14, 2017, 02:58:54 PM ---I clicked on this expecting the thread to be about a former Dudepit member!

--- End quote ---
I did as well

Dave W:

--- Quote from: Aussie Mark on June 14, 2017, 02:58:54 PM ---I clicked on this expecting the thread to be about a former Dudepit member!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Rob on June 14, 2017, 04:47:46 PM ---I did as well

--- End quote ---

His attention-craving act wouldn't fly here.

westen44:

--- Quote from: Dave W on June 12, 2017, 08:28:33 PM ---She's a keeper!

--- End quote ---

These guys who find wives that are keepers--I don't know how they do it.  Even just keeping a girlfriend is usually a challenge for me.

amptech:
Go shoppig with them! Even though they buy what they want anyway, when she looks at an expensive jacket or something - tell her that she needs it and that she deserves it. You only have to do this once, she'll remember.

When I got together with my wife, I agreed to buy no more than one guitar each year. Every time I come home with something now, I say : ...but this is a bass! and she just goes ah, ok.. Love her :)

uwe:
For years I have been trying to explain to my beloved wife that the tried and trusted biological concept of "spontaneous generation"

https://www.britannica.com/science/spontaneous-generation

is alive and well and my bass collection living and multiplying proof for it. She remains unconvinced that there is no outside influence when a bass catches her eye that she believes not to have seen before. I am then all too often the innocent target of missiles of mere conjecture. Alas!, doubt is a terrible thing where steadfast faith is required.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version