Author Topic: Love hurts! Ouch!  (Read 885 times)

Barklessdog

• View Profile
Love hurts! Ouch!
« on: November 10, 2011, 05:39:43 AM »
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/woman-is-jailed-in-bizarre-east-side-stabbing-s2300os-133548103.html

Team Jacob I would say?

A Milwaukee woman apparently interested in werewolf spirits having sex was in jail Wednesday after an 18-year-old man endured 300 puncture wounds when their sexual encounter "got out of hand," a police affidavit says.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: Love hurts! Ouch!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 07:47:14 AM »
What a killjoy the guy was. This is tantamount to a couple having consensual sex and then the woman claiming she was raped. Don't get into the frying pan if you can't stand the heat needles.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 08:59:45 AM »
She's even scarier looking than that Bialek woman.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 09:29:39 AM »
Ah, this is simply a violation of the basic guy rule of sex:  Never sleep with anyone weirder than you.  (Even though it can be fun!)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:50:28 AM by Pilgrim »
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 12:17:48 PM »
She's even scarier looking than that Bialek woman.

I saw a quote that made me laugh:

"And here it is today we bring in Sharon Bialek, who looks like Megan McCain in about, I don’t know 5 years."

I was trying to figure out why she looked hideously familiar. 

Disclaimer: this is in no way a comment on anyone's political leanings. A scary looking fool (who puts herself in the spotlight) is open to ridicule from all sides.

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »
Disclaimer: this is in no way a comment on anyone's political leanings. A scary looking fool (who puts herself in the spotlight) is open to ridicule from all sides.

LOL at the Meghan McCain comparison, but even she probably won't be that scary looking.

Leaving aside political leanings: those non-disclosure agreements may or may not be hiding things unfavorable to Cain. We just don't know. But Bialek is just not believable. It's because of the "I have a boyfriend" line. If a man is trying to force your head into his crotch, whether or not you have a boyfriend has nothing to do with it. You would just tell him to stop. She mentioned her boyfriend about ten times in seven-minute statement. She's reading a script invented by Gloria Allred, not something that actually happened.

Besides, she's too ugly for Herman Cain and too skinny for Bill Clinton. Maybe Schwarzenegger...

Nocturnal

• View Profile
    • Myspace page
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 07:41:13 PM »
Usually I dismiss anything that Gloria Allred gets involved with. This situation is no different. That woman is beyond horrible.

I don't have a "side" in politics. I do however find it odd that the same media outlets that knew all about the John Edwards story and covered it up, can't seem to stop covering the Cain story/accusations.
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE BAT
HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU'RE AT

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 05:18:18 AM »
So ,300 stab wounds is apparently getting "out of hand". I am curious as to what number of stab wounds would be considered acceptable. A guy needs to know this stuff for future reference ;D.
Rick

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:08 AM »
So ,300 stab wounds is apparently getting "out of hand". I am curious as to what number of stab wounds would be considered acceptable. A guy needs to know this stuff for future reference ;D.
Rick

I salute your carefully considered approach to this socially pressing issue!!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 09:18:50 AM »
Rick

Keep in mind that this happened in Wisconsin, home of Ed Gein. And in Milwaukee, home of Jeffrey Dahmer. Where one stab wound would be out of hand in most places, in Wisconsin it takes at least 100, and if you're in Milwaukee, probably 299.

From National Lampoon's Deteriorata:

"And reflect that whatever misfortune may be your lot
It could only be worse in Milwaukee."