Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

BaCH Non Reverse Thunderbird Poll

<< < (3/3)

gearHed289:
I had a white series II. Installed a late model TB+ with 70s chrome cover and it sounded great. I also put reflector knobs on and had the bridge saddles notched. And I built a custom flight case for it. Oh, and a pickguard from GOT. AND I moved the strap pin to the back. Other than that it was totally stock.  ;D ;D Great bass for the money with a nice slim neck. But, it was just too long and neck-divey, and it really didn't do anything that my LP and F-Bird didn't already cover, so I sold it.

Granny Gremlin:

--- Quote from: Basvarken on February 20, 2018, 03:58:57 PM ---Yep. And not only the NR Tbird. But all Gibson models. Which is a shame, because they were all decent instruments.
I've sold quite a few BaCH SGs, Les Pauls, Flying Vs, Firebirds and Explorers.

--- End quote ---

They still make a few LP models, at least 3.

Basvarken:
No, not like they used to. The new "Les Pauls" they have have a sharp cutaway, different head stock shape and blob shaped inlays.
Too ugly for my liking...

Nothing like their old models

Granny Gremlin:
Ah.  Didn't look too close.

... don't suppose you have any idea where I could get one of their Firebirds?  Apparently I missed those when they came out.

Basvarken:
They stopped making them a few years ago.
If you're lucky they may have one or two left in stock. But you'd have to send them an email to inquire.
They were trying to get rid if the old Gibson models about a year ago. They were offering them to me and other dealers for nice prices. But I didn't want to have any stock. So I passed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version