Gear Discussion Forums > Gibson Basses

Fenderbird/BaCHbird

<< < (2/13) > >>

sniper:
most excellent Mark... good work.

Lightyear:
You mean you're a DUDE!! ;D ;D :o

Kind of like a five year old whose father has always had a beard and shaves it off only to startle the poor kiddo have to death ;D

This looks great!  Howinthehell could you have kept this under your hat for so long?  I would have probably blabbed the first day :sad:

TBird1958:

Sorry Buzz......... :-[

Anyway, yeah that bridge and tail piece is made by Hipshot for this bass, so it's new. I PROMISE to let you guys know about the pick ups when there is news, I doubt they'll be cheap, but what part of Thunderbird is? .............Mike says they're due around the second week of December.

Anyway this is more like it, and likely how I'll be dressed when I go pick mine up  ;D

Rock on!

Lightyear:
Ahhhhh, things are now back to normal!!  ;D ;)  No need to apologize, I'm just very sensitive :P

It's just , I mean, we've only ever seen you in a skirt - I guess your alter ego couldn't show up at work :o

Seriously, I think that Mike should work up a special model and incorporate the "Fraulien" into the ad campaign 8)

It's too bad I'm way broke as this is yet another bass that gets added to to the list of "have to wait"

chromium:
Wow!  Can't wait to see the single pickup version.  Are you getting a mahogany or maple neck on yours? 

Is Lull (or Hipshot) possibly going to offer that bridge/TP as spares as well?  I don't know what the BaCH's hardware will be like, and it was cool they went out of their way to mimic the TB bridge, but I'd bet that Hipshot is a lot nicer piece.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version