Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Reptile Thread

<< < (4/13) > >>

uwe:
Das ist schön.  :mrgreen:

All it wanted to do is bid a merry Chrisssssassssstmasssssssss!!! "Jingle coil, jingle coil ...."

veebass:
One of this years Dragon hatchlings. He first appeared about a week ago. This morning he was up at a downpipe getting a drink. It has been very hot here.

uwe:
You live in a Garden of (reptile) Eden!

daan:
All we get at my house, are Garter snakes, about as big around as my pinky. But I bet it's a ...bit colder than where you are. I'd love to see more interesting wildlife, but I'm glad nothing here is poisonous. (Because I'm the dummy who'd get bit while trying to take pictures of them  :rolleyes: )
We have Moles, our lawn looks terrible because of all the holes and tunnels everywhere, so all we need is to send your guy to "summer camp" up here, and we'd be fine!

veebass:

--- Quote from: uwe on February 13, 2017, 08:01:05 AM ---You live in a Garden of (reptile) Eden!

--- End quote ---

Yes, it lovely here.The wild life is fantastic. We have at least four species of Dragons- the Eastern Water Dragon (the juvenile one pictured), Angle Headed Forest Dragon, Bearded Dragon and very occasionally The Frilled Neck Lizard. I will try and get some pics of some of them over time.
One down side is that we have now had several reports of Estuarine Crocodiles a little further south than here this summer. The "normal southern limit is generally regarded as about 500 k north, but over the previous two summers several were caught about 100K north of here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version