Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Reptile Thread

<< < (3/13) > >>

uwe:
Well, you could always give it a name and adopt it?!

It is highly commendable that your wife has not brought up the lingering subject of a new handbag with snakeskin pattern yet. That might create real conflicts of interest.

veebass:

--- Quote from: uwe on September 06, 2016, 01:13:27 PM ---Well, you could always give it a name and adopt it?!

It is highly commendable that your wife has not brought up the lingering subject of a new handbag with snakeskin pattern yet. That might create real conflicts of interest.

--- End quote ---

I think it has adopted us- pretty sure this one has been around for a few years.

I hope that doesn't come up. I would have to fall back to the "all Australian reptiles are protected" argument. My boots are Alligator but my son has a pair of snake skin ones.

66Atlas:
100 holes in the yard?!  It's time to go get some more snakes to help her out..

Highlander:

veebass:
I know Uwe is after some more reptile photos.
This is the best I can do at present, apparently the story is true.
For those not familiar with Tiger Snakes they are usually listed in the top ten venomous snakes in the world (including sea snakes).

http://www.skynews.com.au/culture/offbeat/2016/12/19/tiger-snake-wraps-around-christmas-tree.html?ref=BP_LINKLIST_features-list_SKY_OFFBEAT_tiger-snake-wraps-around-christmas-tree_191216

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version