Author Topic: What exotic or unusual Gibson trinkets are you hiding...?  (Read 19985 times)

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
Re: What exotic or unusual Gibson trinkets are you hiding...?
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2009, 01:59:09 AM »
My Sympathies Bill. Good luck with it all.

Bret
Digresion our specialty!

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2009, 12:05:04 PM »
Hang in there, grandpa! We're rootin' for ya.
Maybe that grandson who's gettin' interested in guitars oughta get the best of this treasure.
I'm thinkin' of the LP jr. of course. ;)
Remember too that young lads like to fill their pockets & rooms with odd stuff.
I admire the spirit of renunciation, old pup. Just holdin' on to what you reckon you need I guess, huh?

ceerist! you da think i was dying or sumthin!!! it was only two years ago that the 24 year old model came over from England to spend some time with me! now, there is a little redhead from NZ that might be stopping by here (like next week)!!! and i am still serenading the neighbors on the front porch! youngen's get there lumps too! the model was in a wreck, went into a coma for a short period and broke 6 ribs and has been fighting lumps in her tata's but she is still hanging in there!

i am just turning my attention to family and hot rods. if that grandson keeps his interest, i just might build my version of a '59. might keep that old tube amp for him too! the lacewood SG and the other stuff is going though for sure. wish a couple of you guys would talk among yourselves and make me an offer so i know the stuff would be appreciated instead of going out on the evilbay! i need to buy a TIG welder! he could live without a 59 LP Junior if he had a '35 slantback rod to hum around in with a 4 bbl setup on a 250 cid split exhaust 6 cyl puttin out about 300-350 HP to down the v-8's with. little chrome, a banjo rear end and some wide whites with skinnies up front and my old Epi to twang on.

I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »
How much do you want for the dog?

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »
Ma, he's loose agin, an fer pittee's sake don't mention ol' Yella, ah might have t' git the gun to git rid's of that darned pesky squirrel, once an' fer all...

Did my shoulder scything my late father's overlong garden up on the Island - not a pleasant experience but past that now, mostly, and the archery has never quite been the same...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...