Author Topic: The Big Euro trash thread  (Read 5282 times)

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
Re: The Big Euro trash thread
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 05:07:42 PM »
You darn convict descendant, you caught me, jawohl, I like that tune too! And "Hooked on a feeling", "Tie a yellow ribbon" and "Save all your kisses for me", so there!!!

;D

As we SOUTH Australians love to point out, South Australia was the only state that never had a convict colony. Gives us that feeling of superiority that most of the other states resent us for.  :rolleyes:

Digresion our specialty!

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 03:21:22 PM »
Bret... and the largest uranium deposits in the world - that must chafe with the Greenpeace/anti-nuclear types...  :o ... and get back to work...!

Uwe... with so many Gibson's, surely you should have made "your mind up" by now...? ... and it also appears that you have some serious (musical-taste) issues...  :o (darn it, where did I leave my Toni Basil "Oh Mickie" single...?)

Dave... is that something like "Ozzfest" ...? just who is this "Crappen" fellow, and what does he play...?

... and everyone... its "Eurovision" time... all tune in on Saturday... what will us Brit's do without Sir Terry's wit and banter...?  :sad:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 04:12:59 PM »
Crappenfest

(take that, Wikipedia!)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 04:40:08 PM »
Must be related to that Crapper fellow, him of the "flush toilet" fame...

Imagine going down (the pan) in history and being forever remembered for that... "Just going for a crap..."

oh... and btw - you have dangerously far too much time on your hands, Dave...  ;D
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...