Author Topic: Fenderbird For Sale  (Read 3301 times)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
Fenderbird For Sale
« on: June 17, 2008, 04:52:37 PM »
 I just bought a '67 NR Thunderbird  :) and I have to pay for it  :-[ so here we go. built this bass using Warmoth parts. The body is mahogany pro finished at a friends auto body shop. The neck rosewood on rosewood with mop dot inlay and Schaller tuners. Badass II bridge and a passive MM style pickup. The pickguard is a custom made and has a laser etched Thunderbird logo. There is one 1/2 inch long shallow ding on the top edge of the lower bought on the body. I built this for two modern rock tunes we were doing some years back. I had it strung BEAD right now it is strung EADG. I used this bass maybe a dozen times, very low miles and aside from the one ding it is in like new condition. Hows $550 shipped in the lower 48 . I will put it up on ebay in the next day or so but I will end early if one of you guys want it. Thanks Scott
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:11:16 PM by godofthunder »
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
Re: Fenderbird For Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 07:56:47 PM »
Hmmm.....   ...slowly gnashes teeth and bites lips...  2 days you say?  Decisions, decisions.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty