Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

Just got a new Dano Longhorn

<< < (2/5) > >>

JimmyBond8:
I like it! Congrats on joining the Dano Club. =)

How do the back of the Tuning Keys look? The front looks like they fit a lot better than the other reissues (At least mine anyway).

Denis:

--- Quote from: leftybass on July 28, 2009, 11:17:29 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Congrats indeed!
You can adjust the truss rod without taking the neck off, finally! The '09s are the first Danos ever with this feature I believe. It looks great!

leftybass:

--- Quote from: Denis on July 29, 2009, 12:11:40 PM ---Congrats indeed!
You can adjust the truss rod without taking the neck off, finally! The '09s are the first Danos ever with this feature I believe. It looks great!

--- End quote ---

And strangely enuff, I just tweaked the bridge height and the action was great, didn't need to adjust the neck.

leftybass:

--- Quote from: uwe on July 29, 2009, 10:44:02 AM ---Purdy and classic in that fin. Luckily it has the knobs so the symetrical body will not confuse unsuspecting consumers to play it as a lefty ...  ;)

--- End quote ---

Dang!   ;)

Denis:

--- Quote from: leftybass on July 29, 2009, 12:16:32 PM ---And strangely enuff, I just tweaked the bridge height and the action was great, didn't need to adjust the neck.

--- End quote ---

Dang, that's pretty good! Of course, now that trussrod adjustment is easy, you didn't have to do it... Is it a short or long scale?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version