Author Topic: "The Things We Do For Love..."  (Read 3176 times)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
"The Things We Do For Love..."
« on: April 02, 2009, 04:41:31 PM »
The goatee has met it's demise...

It's my wife's birthday in the next few days and she hated it, but now I have to contest with my daughter blaming her mum for my GI crop (still no "clean shave" since the day before I got married in 1989) of the face, along with the rest - "... but your head looks all squashed now dad..."

I can always grow it back...

What about you...?

ps. My second anniversary...! Just noticed that I have passed the 2 days total time logged on to the LBO...!

oops... that won't get me any bonus points... gotta go now...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 04:58:24 PM by T' BaRD '59 »
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Blazer

Re: "The Things We Do For Love..."
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 05:13:57 PM »

The moment you should see happens at the 2:13 mark

Another father who's at the mercy of his daughter.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »
My beard comes and goes. I get tired of it after awhile, then I get tired of shaving after awhile. Very few people ever comment one way or the other, so I guess that means nobody thinks my head looks all squashed.

Give yourself a few days, you may decide you like being without it.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 08:00:47 AM »

Shaving your face is nothing................

Try trimming the poodle ( and everything else) on a regular basis  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »
TMI!!! :P ;D  C'mon, I just took a sip of coffee for cryin' out loud!

Shouldn't a girl keep some secrets? ;)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 09:18:09 AM »
LMFAO :o trimming the poodle.............................. never heard that one before.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 09:55:01 AM »
Did you hear about the woman whose little dog kept biting at a place on his side? She called her vet, he recommended a prescription depilatory to remove the hair so she could get a better look at what was bothering him.

When she went to the pharmacy to pick it up, the pharmacist told her, "this is strong stuff, you can use it full strength on your legs but dilute it 50% if you want to use it on your underarms."

The woman said, "you don't understand, I'm going to rub this on my little Schauzer."

The pharmacist said, "well, in that case, dilute it 80% and don't ride a bike or slide down a bannister for two weeks."

:rimshot:

Lightyear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »
Did you hear about the woman whose little dog kept biting at a place on his side? She called her vet, he recommended a prescription depilatory to remove the hair so she could get a better look at what was bothering him.

When she went to the pharmacy to pick it up, the pharmacist told her, "this is strong stuff, you can use it full strength on your legs but dilute it 50% if you want to use it on your underarms."

The woman said, "you don't understand, I'm going to rub this on my little Schauzer."

The pharmacist said, "well, in that case, dilute it 80% and don't ride a bike or slide down a bannister for two weeks."

:rimshot:

Somehow I knew that was coming.... ;D

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 11:44:35 PM »

Nice Dave!

That had me going for awhile! ;D
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »
Blazer... you have way too much spare time...  ;D

Dave... I normally grow a full beard, but once it gets to a "Pugwash" (ref to a 70's UK cartoon) it gets its marching orders; the goatee was an experiment in seeing how far I could push my luck, I probably wouldn't have got the beard that long...  ;D

Mark... Trim...? had you figured for a "wax" girl... Poodle...? are we talking a true Crufts "Best In Show" or a local "Pretiest Bitch" winner... ;D ;D ;D

Scott and Buzz... just be thankful that we lead such sheltered lives...

Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 04:27:50 PM »

Ken,

Perhaps you could try waxing your poodle first, we'd all like to hear how that turns out  ;)

It'll probably only hurt like hell for a couple of days - big guy like you, that's nothin'.

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 04:49:46 PM »
 :o :o :o

Hey big sis...! you know I'm just a wimp when it comes down to personal pain, and anyway, girls have a higher pain threshold... and anyway, I'm just getting over a bad case of "Man-Flu" so I need all the sympathy I can get... :sad:

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 05:24:55 PM »

"and anyway.......and anyway.........and anyway"

You're backpeddling!  Go to the store and buy a waxing kit now!  ;)

Lightyear

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »
Now I have a visual playing over and over in my head of Ken somehow stuck in the Frankie goes to Hollywood video - tie dye, goatee, sensible shoes and all  :o :o

GOD, make it stopppppppppppppp!! ;D