Author Topic: RD ARTIST - how many buggy things can they have and how to overcome them...  (Read 10759 times)

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
ps, anyone with any spare T'birds knocking about...? I'll pay carriage...  ;D

That's what I say all the time! :) But it's a nice gesture of the guys!!!

Haggis. My brother married his Flemish wife in Borthwick caste near Edinburgh, which was like a dream marriage. I have the nice job in our family and my brother's getting the big bucks at Shell. But to cut a long story short: I only heard terrible stories about Haggis, but there we ate haggis of the finest maker of Edinburgh and I liked it.
I haven't seen a real life haggis, but I bought a toy Haggis animal with a story how and where they live.

Well, I guess today it's my time to share some cross dress pics. I have to admit: Me in kilt is as bad as Japanese tourists in Holland wearing wooden shoes and getting their pics taken in front of windmills and tulip fields....

Just a moment... next post will feature the pics.

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
Loes and I:

My brother and I doing 'a Gallagher':

My brother and me again:

Well, there it is:

I never forget the look on the face and the little yell of the female photographer wen I didn't sat down in a 'proper' way:

Okay, my PM box is open now for nice messages about my legs.

Barklessdog

• View Profile
Your going to have to get Mark one of those school girl outfits.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
This calls for a little Andy Stewart serenade.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Schatzi,

Please put your pants on, the rest of the guys aren't ready for that kind of show.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 02:16:52 PM by TBird1958 »
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
Ahh some people have the legs to carry it off, Mark...  :mrgreen:

Still in PC hell...  >:(

Andy Stewart...? my dear departed cousin...  ;) Let the wind blaw high, let the wind blaw law, throoo the stritts in ma kelt ahh'll gaw... curiously enough, Donald is a primary part of my Gaelic family name ... Son of Donald the Red..., sort of Kunta-Kinte Roots, stuff... Did you know that Her Majesty The Queen (distant cousin of Uwe's, honest... she has German roots - Queen Victoria spoke with a German accent - puts a whole new spin on "Vee are not ammoost" when you know that...) and various military under her command are the only people that have the right to where the Royal Stewart tartan...

Ethel...! Ethel...! he's wandered off sumwheres agin... ahh fink it's anuvver rant...

... now where was I, ah yes... Still no "CROSS" dressing going on here, but my drinking buddy and his family, unfortunately now living in the West of England, around 4 hours from here, have an aggrement to appear, strictly for photographic purposes of course, him in the Hay tartan, and me in Stewart of Appin, Hunting tartan, at Castle Urquhart on the shores of Loch Ness...

Ah yes, Mr Dekker - I would seriously recommend not investigating what goes into haggis unless you are truly made of stern stuff...

Nearly forgot, Uwe had me sign off a contract re his most generous offer, just a customs technicality exporting American goods to the UK he explained, but I'm curious what "25% of your earnings, in perpetuity" means...? ;D

Everyone - think the following - "NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN" - our NZ cuzzie, Tony would like a nice Blue Sky Day for what is now Thursday morning down there... ;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 03:01:49 PM by Ken S »
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

clankenstein

• Never Gutless!
    • View Profile
i think it worked ken ,indeed there was no rain and my driveway is completed.fortunately i took my bass rig to the rehearsal room last week so i only have to climb over the fence with my eb4l in a gig bag on my back ,while the concrete is drying .
Louder bass!.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

And speakin' of Haggis.....................

A fave of mine from The Drop Kick Murphys, a great band!

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl

Lori from Greatdealz at Ebay used to have NOS RD scratchplates for sale. Maybe you could ask him?

here it is again:

RD Artist pickguard at Ebay

Highlander

• View Profile
In order again...

Excellent news, Tony...! Don't want anyone getting a hernia out there...

Never heard of the "Dropkicks..." before, Mark, but have now - yeah, that works for me, definitely works...! - do I detect a theme here...?

Ta Rob, the way I go with my instruments... oops, sorry Uwe, I meant to say, probably won't be needing that now I'm a reformed character and I will be taking much more care of my instruments, honest...  :-X
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

clankenstein

• Never Gutless!
    • View Profile
in the imortal words of jefferson airplane 'a small package of value will come to you,shortly'(actualy up to 8 days by airmail)
Louder bass!.

Highlander

• View Profile
 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mucho, Mucho, Obligado... the pair of you... I owe you both...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Reformed character sounds good.

We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Highlander

• View Profile
Look Uwe, something arrived by Deutsche Post (DAMN - no stamp for the collection... oops, did I think that out loud...?) (Schweinhundt...! Ze ungrateful Englander...!) - just as we were off out to visit the in-laws, then the weekly shop, and then we got home (daughter doing coursework) to a PC disaster zone, which led to the back-up PC relocating and a wee bit of network work and then "SKIPPY" (guess where I found this HP bargain) decided to die (probably why it was in the skip) and ended up relocating to the garage where the FranKENstein's Monster still lays awaiting a PSU (home built previous PC that died mid December and resulted in an emergency hunt for a replacement Dell pre Xmas bargain...)... takes a breath

Ethel...! Ethel...! he's gone of agin... you goes out the bayak an ah'll takes the woods...

Oh yeah, ... so when the dust settled it was 1730 and I was due at a rehearsal at 1900 - nothing loaded yet... so rush dismantlement of the RD was in order to relocate her neck pup to the bridge position in Uwe's spare scratchplate ("T-CUT" took off the scratch beautifully, btw - tested on the old one first) and I ran out of time to do a functional test...

Safe and sound and fitted Herr Bass-Meister...! Danke...!

The Long Road To Recovery... my reform starts here...

No Uwe, not the Mahler, not the Mahler, please, have pittttteeeeee...!

... and here she is with her cousins, my Hiwatt and the 312 ...

Hmm... FranKENsteins Monsters ... now there's an idea for a name...

Blazer

I guess with your bass being fretless and all, that humbucker should give it a real good growl.