Author Topic: A really good week :)  (Read 3036 times)

SKATE RAT

• too much chicken will make you blind.
    • View Profile
Re: A really good week :)
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »
i envy you,except for the womens clothing.i prefer old punk t's,records and old school skateboards.though i am getting a new guitar on sunday (a Gibson SG)but i'm trading some Triumph motorcycle parts for it.no new basses for a while. my next one's gonna be a Ric.but that Orville is so sweet.
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 06:53:31 PM »
Drunken WAVE maybe :)

Outside of my household obligations I can do what I like (I'm single).............but I've got so many expensive bad habits, basses, women's clothing, electric trains...............it just goes on and on.
Seriously tho, it's been pretty good lately, can't wait for BaCH to finally ship my 'Bird  8)

When you and Chris tie the knot - the money will dry up ;D  He'll probably force you to shop for girlie clothes at Marshalls and Walmart :P :P

Says the broke, jealous married guy that will probably have to buy his wife an expensive chandelier for the dining room before he gets a new bass :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 09:06:13 AM »

If the money dries up he'll just continue shopping at Goodwill for castoff spandex and the occasional Winger T shirt..........Probably pay him to take that stuff  ;)
 I, on the other hand have apperances to keep up so I'll keep him nice and skinny by making him work hard to support me........... 
 I didn't think there were any pics from the Voltaire show but this one showed up in my email, I like it  ;D

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 09:36:33 AM »
Beautiful pic!

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 09:54:59 AM »

Ahhhhh......

There you are! Where are the publicity pics of your new wardrobe?
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2009, 10:07:04 AM »
No new wardrobe yet, but you can check the Explorer at Other Bass Brands!

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:43 PM »
but I've got so many expensive bad habits, basses, women's clothing, electric trains...............it just goes on and on.

Last time I remeber, they called it enjoying life!

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2009, 05:13:00 PM »
Great pic Mark
Digresion our specialty!

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »
Yep, that's a good shot - dark and edgy...  ;)
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...