Author Topic: My Cousin's kid- The Fanged Freak!  (Read 2951 times)

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: My Cousin's kid- The Fanged Freak!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 03:42:46 PM »
Seems like a case of "Kevin - Home alone!" In this case at his wicked Uncle's John home where contraptions such as the Gizmo and the Kahler roamed pulling the poor kid into the abyss ... He really couldn't help it from then on. Blame Uncle John, not the kid. Perhaps, the poor kid even played a Fanger bass at one time - that would explain it all to me.

A Vampire wrestler is at least something new and behind all the WWWF bad boy do he looks like a nice enough guy. I actually prefer watching wrestling to, say, boxing, exactly because it is all fake. Nobody gets really badly hurt unless somebody makes a mistake. I can't stand watching a boxing match in the 9th round with both guys having their faces swollen up and their reflexes battered to hell trying to hit each other in the face for real. I know I'm a whimp, but that is barbaric. I prefer showmanship without people getting too badly hurt like in professional wrestling or something that is severely ritualised and brief like Sumo wrestling.

Uwe
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 06:02:12 AM by uwe »
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »
Wait...wrestling's fake?  :o ;D

I think the preferred term is "scripted".  :-X

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 06:33:26 AM »
You mean he's not a real Vampire?

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 05:37:28 AM »
You mean he's not a real Vampire?

Given his close relation to you, John, I would hate to jump to conclusions on that.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 05:57:47 AM »
Actually I have yet to meet him. My cousin, his father, moved to Nashville when I was a teenager and have not seen him since. I do see & talk with his brother-which I will have some stories for you !

They lived in Akron and my uncle worked for Firestone, before they were sold to the Japanese and still made tires there. The whole family has had many forms of cancer and can't help but wonder if it was reflated to the industrial area they lived in.

My cousin that I do see, buys old high end tube stereo amps like MacIntosh and others. He used to get them at garage sales for $100 refurbish them and sell them to Japanese buyers for $1000's. Now with E bay those days are over. He just bought a Carter stereo Amp ? for $6900