Author Topic: 15" tone ring cab  (Read 2068 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
15" tone ring cab
« on: July 07, 2012, 08:02:47 PM »
just ordered a 15" tone ring cab from Rick at RAWoods in Peoria Il. Price seemed right and I traded a AB165 blackface chassis and cab (no transformers) in for a partial credit. man am i excited, will post pics when it gets here around Septemberish. This is going with my
Bassman 2-12 bottom and my Bassman 10 in the Bandmaster reverb cab. ;D ;D

this guy: http://rawoods.com/
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
Re: 15" tone ring cab
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 09:51:11 PM »
yaeh i know, no pics = ain't so but they will follow as soon as i get back to Texas. Rick done me such a grand job i left my 2-12 there for a redo and my amp cab for a re-tolex in blonde. i'm in Joplin for the time being and the 15" tone ring cab is safely tucked into the back of my van.  ;D
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

eb2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 10:20:54 PM »
The Showman was the bass amp of champions.  Sounds cool!
Model One and Schallers?  Ish.

Spiritbass

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 10:26:18 AM »
Rick does wonderful work. Mine took a little longer than usual because it was his first one using tweed & the need for lacquering. It sure turned out well, and sounds fantastic with the E130 I put in it. It's nice that he includes all hardware, especially the nylon locking nuts for mounting the driver.