Author Topic: JE Noodling on an old T bird  (Read 1999 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: JE Noodling on an old T bird
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 08:02:59 AM »

I think Chris P has that up on his myspace "Gibson Birds" profile, I really think JE is under appreciated by folks outside the bass playing community. His right hand technique is incredible! I'm an arthritic old man by comparison.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

eb2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 08:22:58 AM »
Looks like that is going through an old B-15.  A nice combination, I think.  Even with arthritis.

My doctor pronounces mine as Arthur Itis.  Good stage name.
Model One and Schallers?  Ish.

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 10:04:51 AM »
The one which I've got on the Gibson Bird MySpace is not only JAE, but also another famous player. But I think it's almost the same.

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 04:17:19 PM »
 John looks almost sheepish showing off his technique. So far ahead of his time. His contribution is colossal. Jaco is always held up as a player who made a huge impact on the bass, to me JE's foot print is far greater.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 07:14:05 PM »
The one which I've got on the Gibson Bird MySpace is not only JAE, but also another famous player. But I think it's almost the same.

My Space? Friend me!

http://myspace.com/gcarlston