Gear Discussion Forums > Gibson Basses

Music videos that feature Thunderbirds

(1/397) > >>

Highlander:
Bret and Scott were talking about Midnight Oil in Bret's Armageddon thread and whilst I was clinging to the debris in the flood I found this to start his one up...

Rather irritatingly it has to be watched on youtube I've just discovered... :rolleyes:

uwe:
Anybody can come up with something earlier than this? This was 64 and the TBird barely out as shipping didn't commence til late 63. That TBird and the accompanying Firebird must have cost The Merseybeats a fortune, but it sure gave them an immediately recognizable look. Of course the audio is entirely studio dubbed (and judging from the quality several decades later).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffpr7JJvZso&playnext=1&list=PL9FEEECA7807432FD&index=21

godofthunder:

--- Quote from: Kenny's 51st State on January 13, 2011, 12:05:59 PM ---Bret and Scott were talking about Midnight Oil in Bret's Armageddon thread and whilst I was cling to the debris in the flood I found this to start his one up...

Rather irritatingly it has to be watched on youtube I've just discovered... :rolleyes:

--- End quote ---
Not available in my country??? wtf.

Pekka:

--- Quote from: uwe on January 14, 2011, 05:09:58 AM ---Anybody can come up with something earlier than this? This was 64 and the TBird barely out as shipping didn't commence til late 63. That TBird and the accompanying Firebird must have cost The Merseybeats a fortune, but it sure gave them an immediately recognizable look. Of course the audio is entirely studio dubbed (and judging from the quality several decades later).

--- End quote ---

You showed an admirable restraint not mentioning the bassplayer's name...;)

Johnny Gustafson! Can't advertise him enough.

Here's Cliff with a non-reverse:

chromium:
Not videos, but here's some various footage of TBs in the wild...

(note: watch out for the volume after that last clip...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version