Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

RITTER CLASSIC 5

(1/1)

Dmaron:
Hello all - This is a great site!  I wanted to get everyones opinion, and whether I should keep the faith or give up all hope.  Here goes:

So as an Xmas Gift to myself I purchased a Ritter 5 from a well known all around good guy in Rome, IT. He securely packaged it and sent it off on 12/14. There was a postal strike days before, that had been resolved but it looks as if there was a backlog. Here it is 1/16/08, still no Bass. I used Paypal and a Major Credit card just in case something like this would happen. Other customers of his here in the states have nothing but great things to say about the packaging of the high end basses they've purchased from him. He's used the same postal service many many times before to ship instruments to the US without any problems whatsoever.  He's pissed that the Italian postal service can't track it. What do you guys think? Will I ever see this Ritter?

I pray I do. I want this thing really bad! Any ideas from anyone who may of had this happen to them? Any things, angles, stratagies I can deploy on my end to be proactive?  I called Fedex and UPS to see if they happen to have any parcels destined to my home address, so far they do not.   US customs can offer no info whatsoever.

Take care all!  Thanks for your time, help and any advice.

Dennis Maron
Silver Spring, MD

uwe:
Any (good) news?

Max Soren:
I know how you feel.  UPS once lost a Gallien-Krueger amp, but I did get a refund.  Good luck.

Dave W:
I don't have any advice to give, but I sure hope it turns up soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version