Author Topic: 1967 EBO Conversion  (Read 4933 times)

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: 1967 EBO Conversion
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 02:04:41 PM »
Nofi, I live in a trailer, I can see the ground through my kitchen floor, the plumbing barely functions.  I gotta keep up appearances somehow.  You can't expect me to be seen with a beat up bass.

Do you have the pickup off the cinder blocks yet?   ;)
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 07:15:38 PM »
Nofi, I live in a trailer, I can see the ground through my kitchen floor, the plumbing barely functions.  I gotta keep up appearances somehow.  You can't expect me to be seen with a beat up bass.

Yes, but is it single wide or a double?!  :P

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 02:44:49 AM »
Yes, but is it single wide or a double?!  :P

Formerly a DW.  Gutted and now a redneck loft/design studio/rat preserve.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 07:41:26 AM »
The mobile home is no problem.  Just don't let the old laundry equipment and water heaters accumulate outside.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 07:57:05 AM »
The mobile home is no problem.  Just don't let the old laundry equipment and water heaters accumulate outside.

Around here it's called lawn sculpture.  Or targets.  Thanks to the Florida Endless Summer I haven't had to turn on the water heater for a month.

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2010, 08:17:05 AM »

No water heater or washing machine here

drbassman

• Gone but not forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2010, 11:45:58 AM »
You're making me nostalgic for my Grandpa's old place from my childhood.  He had a blue trailer back in the early fifties.  I loved visiting him when I was a kid.  I thought the trailer was so cool. 

Looked a lot like this one:  http://www.allmanufacturedhomes.com/html/html/1950_kozy_coach_123103.htm

I don't miss the outhouse though.  He didn't have the toilet hooked up.  In southern Ohio that was a real luxury!

No water heater or washing machine here

I'm fixin' a hole where the rain gets in..........cuz I'm built for a kilt!

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 12:16:06 PM »
You're making me nostalgic for my Grandpa's old place from my childhood.  He had a blue trailer back in the early fifties.  I loved visiting him when I was a kid.  I thought the trailer was so cool. 

Looked a lot like this one:  http://www.allmanufacturedhomes.com/html/html/1950_kozy_coach_123103.htm

I don't miss the outhouse though.  He didn't have the toilet hooked up.  In southern Ohio that was a real luxury!

Pretty cool, I was looking at big old airstreams and other RVs as possibilities, they're pretty cheap.  My place looked a lot better before I decided to destroy it to save it.  I just didn't have the need for 3 tiny bedrooms and 2 baths so I blew out all the interior walls.  The exterior is finished but I've lost interest with the interior.  My brother and brother in law are coming up next week to help me finish my shop, I'll be spending more time out there once the A/C and internet are functioning.

drbassman

• Gone but not forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2010, 12:21:49 PM »
Good luck with the home remodleing.  I enjoy doing it...............most of the time.
I'm fixin' a hole where the rain gets in..........cuz I'm built for a kilt!

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »
Good luck with the home remodleing.  I enjoy doing it...............most of the time.

Thanks, I'm currently not very motivated in that direction.  It is satisfying when it's all done.

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2010, 12:24:49 PM »

Couldn't resist... (historical note - this predates Python, with 2 other comedians Tim Brook-Taylor and Marty Feldman)
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2010, 01:10:27 PM »
Formerly a DW.  Gutted and now a redneck loft/design studio/rat preserve.

LMFAO!!!!!!

Sorry.  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2010, 02:04:38 PM »
Malarious!