Author Topic: Uncorroberated Gossip ...  (Read 17392 times)

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
Re: Uncorroberated Gossip ...
« Reply #120 on: December 25, 2009, 05:29:38 AM »
Barry Humphries does another character called Sir Les Patterson.
Australian Cultural Attache to the Court of St James.

He is a parody of the old school stereotypical Australian politician.

"Mine is a sedentary job; I've always been a mover and a shaker and in this photograph I'm doing both."

From a comedic point of view I prefer Sir Les.
Digresion our specialty!

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2009, 10:28:55 AM »

I like mine Flaming  :gay:

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2009, 10:48:07 AM »
Mark, I had a friend years ago (also a bass player) who was totally glam and totally gay, but not nelly at all. He and another friend would drive with me down to the Strip in Hollywood, and while my guitarist friend and I would be pointing out various girls and what we thought would be fun to do to/with them, Tony would join right in but it would be the guys he pointed out (always with the gaydar too, it was hilarious). One thing I loved about Tony was that he was so unapologetically gay and not self conscious about it at all. It was never for effect though. He was just one of the guys. You remind me of him in that way, which I mean as a total compliment.

bassvirtuoso

• My God, it's full of chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2009, 04:16:28 PM »
Hated it :gay:
-Dave

German-American Chrome Fan Club Member #666

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2009, 12:11:11 AM »

I can't remember why I first went looking for that Living Color clip, but that show was so funny!
I actually get a kick being a little over the top  :gay: at work.......Nothin' like being the "delicate flower" that I am  ;) 
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...