Author Topic: How to antagonize your employer  (Read 1561 times)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: How to antagonize your employer
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 11:05:17 AM »
Little things I do to antagonize my employer:

1: keep my hair dyed a dark purple color
2: have a slide show of my "girlie pics" that scrolls everytime my computer terminal defaults (2minutes)
3: make no secret of the fact that I'm a Drag Queen....or Bisexual
4: At times really enjoy being rather flamingly gay! and playing it up.
5: Show up for Halloween as Fraulein Rommel.......unannounced.
6: Show up at the company Christmas party in Drag - in a party dress and make it a point to talk to the CEO.
7: Keep Last Bass Outpost up on a separate broswer all day long, just to keep them guessing what I'm really doing!......Company has spyware to watch our internet usage. 

At times I'm surprised they tolerate me........it's even funnier that I'm actually in charge of many other people. Life is good  :D

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:36:29 AM by TBird1958 »
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 12:20:07 PM »
Little things I do to antagonize my employer:

1: keep my hair dyed a dark purple color
2: have a slide show of my "girlie pics" that scrolls everytime my computer terminal defaults (2minutes)
3: make no secret of the fact that I'm a Drag Queen....or Bisexual
4: At times really enjoy being rather flamingly gay! and playing it up.
5: Show up for Halloween as Fraunlein Rommel.......unannounced.
6: Show up at the company Christmas party in Drag - in a party dress and make it a point to talk to the CEO.
7: Keep Last Bass Outpost up on a separate broswer all day long, just to keep them guessing what I'm really doing!......Company has spyware to watch our internet usage. 

At times I'm surprised they tolerate me........it's even funnier that I'm actually in charge of amny other people. Life is good  :D

Well:

1) You're probably damn good at what you do

2) You most likely keep the place interesting - to say the least ;D :o

3) I'm sure the females are probably jealous that your nails and hair are nicer than theirs ;)

4) Most HR policies give some wide latitude  :)

5) See #1

Next Christmas I expect a picture posted of you with the CEO at the Christmas ( er, Holiday ) party :D

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »

If people weren't able to visit forums at work, secretly or not, I think a lot of forums would see a huge drop in activity.

Anyway, back to the original story...how can anyone expect to have a job after demanding a hooker at his employer's hotel, while his employer is paying for his room? And he blamed his employer's restaurant for getting him drunk.  ::)

I'm sure he'll make a great employee for some other company.  :P

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 04:20:15 AM »
I think none of this antagonizes your employer, Mark. On the contrary, you are probaly their ace card for being an open minded minority-conscious place to work. Everybody loves a minority member who - though being different - "works in the system", is easy to get along with and helps people overcome their own insecurity. It makes everyone feel better about themselves and the place they work. They don't feel their own lifestyle challenged.

If you were a closet alternative lifestyle person, generally grouchy and depressed, lashing out at people for no apparent reason and everybody wondering why, you'd then be an issue.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 04:22:24 AM »
If people weren't able to visit forums at work, secretly or not, I think a lot of forums would see a huge drop in activity.

Anyway, back to the original story...how can anyone expect to have a job after demanding a hooker at his employer's hotel, while his employer is paying for his room? And he blamed his employer's restaurant for getting him drunk.  ::)

I'm sure he'll make a great employee for some other company.  :P

What kills me is that he asked for a hooker to be provided! Some things you should just do on your own and with some decorum.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...