Author Topic: Need pix of the brothers!  (Read 54817 times)

bassilisk

• View Profile
Re: Need pix of the brothers!
« Reply #720 on: May 05, 2017, 07:56:00 AM »
Nice fiesta red Precision! Perfect pic for Cinco de Mayo.

Thanks for that! This bass came together very well indeed. These AVRI 63's are touted as (nitro) Seminole Red,
though for the life of me I cannot tell the difference between the color gradients. Fiesta works for me just as well... ;)
Stable....for now.    www.risky-biz.com

4stringer77

• View Profile
« Reply #721 on: May 05, 2017, 12:07:14 PM »
Seminole red makes sense. The Fiesta shade usually has more of an orange tomato soup or pinkish hue. I believe much of the color's variation depended on the nitro clear coat or lack thereof. For obvious reasons, there aren't many festive Native American holidays that involve copious alcohol consumption. Regardless, I'll still raise a glass to your very beautiful Seminole red Precision  :toast:
Contrary to what James Bond says, a good Gibson should be stirred, not shaken.

4stringer77

• View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 08, 2017, 12:12:11 PM »
Band pic of the metal group I'm in, Mucklers Circle. Playing my first gig with them Saturday. We will also be playing at the Rise Above fest in Maine in July. We should also get a crack at playing a newly renovated venue in Portland Maine called Aura.
http://www.pressherald.com/2017/02/17/asylum-nightclub-will-be-renamed-aura-as-part-of-9-million-expansion/
I'm not a fan of tattoos or piercings so I went with a Horse shoe mustache to look like I have some metal street cred.
Contrary to what James Bond says, a good Gibson should be stirred, not shaken.