Author Topic: Quick! Another LP Money Bass for $599!  (Read 4004 times)

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Quick! Another LP Money Bass for $599!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »
OT, but basically there are a number high profile shows that will probably film 4-5 new episodes that will air in April and May, but the majority of shows, even if they come back, will not be in production until late June at the earliest. I'm hoping in the meantime that the film studios will crank up production on their film slate. The potential for a SAG strike is still there, which would happen in June, so the more the studios can get in the can by then, the better. Let's hope so, because that would mean I get to go back to work!

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 01:17:31 PM »
A drummer who I played with is partners with a guy who own a Post Production Sound Studio in Dallas. He does all the sound post production for the show  Prison Break, movies and radio spots for the Republican party.  I guess that's the better part of post sound production, it allows you more diversification vs film.

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »
From what I have heard, a lot of the new shows during the writers strike are going to be no more and shows like Lost and Heroes won't see new episodes till next year.

Bummer, we, the War Dept. and myself, really liked the new show "The Big Bang Theory" - well written and the characters are spot on.  It'll suck if the one new show we actually like gets the axe >:(

marcnorth

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 08:17:18 PM »
I bought an SG Supreme from him and I'm picking it up on Friday. I'm just thankful he doesn't have any sunburst SG's listed or I'd be selling my blood right now.  ;D

Hey Marc......I used to live in Franklin(or Hoosierville, as I fondly refer to it). His store is in Fishers, right?

His bigger store is in Fishers, He has a smaller one over here by me (NW side). I had to go to Fishers to pick mine up.
For what it cost I think it's a great bass. Mine plays great right out of the case.