Author Topic: Seats  (Read 1569 times)

shadowcastaz

• View Profile
Seats
« on: February 06, 2008, 10:43:08 AM »
Several years ago I found a Roc n soc drum throne to be very comfortable while  goofing around at a guitar center. It had a saddle style seat  but was not user friendly for  playing a bass seated.
I stumbled on a Mfr. in North Carolina called Sound Seat. He (JR) is  like me ,larger than the average bear and he recommended the MP seat. I asked what the MP meant  and his reply".. why,Major Package is all". It still makes me laugh.
I bought one for home  for when I sit and play . I liked it so much I ordered another for an office chair. I have had them about 4 years now  and his am  the seat came loose. I emailed him and asked if I should have it welded and what type of metal it had. 5 minutes later he called me at home, I took a couple pics and sent them  and he is express mailing a new base to , no charge!
 Im not hawking these for him in fact I have not dealt with him since I bought the chairs.
The quality leather is top notch . He has all kinds of models , sells in Europe now and  are the most comfortable  players chair I have sat in. The leather looks as good as it did when I bought them. I sit in them every day.
Give this site a look if you are looking for a chair for a lifetime . Great customer service on top of that. Im impressed.M
http://www.soundseat.com/
It takes a very deep-rooted opinion to survive unexpressed