Gear Discussion Forums > Guitars Etc.

I bought an Ovation Adamas but not just any Ovation Adamas

(1/2) > >>

Blazer:

This Ovation Adamas Ukelele caught my eye a while ago when I played one at the Music store in Cologne Germany. It's a cool little thing that really sounds and plays like a proper Uke with the added option of amplifying it.

I love playing Ukelele and I currently own four including a Flying V Uke (looks great but sounds crap) and a simply beautiful Koa bodied one (which unfortunately has a big crack in its top rendering it unplayable). This little Ovation is a serious instrument and I'll probably use it a lot.

Dave W:
Wow. I had no idea they offered one. Is that a piezo bridge or will you have to add one?

Blazer:

--- Quote from: Dave W on October 21, 2008, 08:24:48 PM ---Wow. I had no idea they offered one. Is that a piezo bridge or will you have to add one?

--- End quote ---
Well if you look closely at the second picture you'll see the pots, so yeah it comes with a piezo.

Dave W:

--- Quote from: Blazer on October 22, 2008, 05:55:27 AM ---Well if you look closely at the second picture you'll see the pots, so yeah it comes with a piezo.

--- End quote ---

rockinrayduke:
I have a Fluke but I like that one a hell of a lot better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version