Author Topic: Blazer is selling some of his instruments  (Read 874 times)

Blazer

Blazer is selling some of his instruments
« on: October 13, 2008, 01:10:27 PM »
Well then, because I need some space in my condo and so I'm selling some of my instruments.

First up, my "pinecaster" jazz bass.

I made the body from this one myself from pieces of pine coming from a bed that my brother demolished and wanted to burn in a stove but I seized them and made a bass from it. It has Fender pickups coming from a Marcus Miller Signature Jazz and a neck from a Samick. It does sound really good, really strong and deep. 100 Euro for this one.

Then there's my old beater Ibanez

This is an Ibanez GAXB bass that I "Gibsonised" with a pickguard in an effort to make it look like a Ripper. The Pickup is an active EMG P from a Steinberger L2 bass. The bass is in perfect working order but it just needs some TLC. 100 Euro

Third is my self built, self designed guitar.

This one is significant because it was my very first project where I did everything myself. The routing, the fretting, the finish, every single thing. But for some reason I couldn't bond with it, it never materialised as the ultimate guitar I had in mind. 350 Euro

Last is my Medeli MD505 electric drumkit.

Originally bought to use for making my own recordings but my (Lack of) drumming skills made that I never got a tight sounding result and have since picked up my drum machine again. The kit is complete and comes with two pairs of sticks. 350 Euro.

If any of you are interrested in some of these let me know and we can strike a deal.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 01:37:51 PM by Blazer »