Author Topic: I'm very worried about Uwe (money crisis and so).  (Read 4677 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: I'm very worried about Uwe (money crisis and so).
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 01:43:00 PM »

"You have a dirty mind:)"

Great minds think alike, dear!   ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 04:05:56 PM »
Just two words: Assless Chaps.  ;D

Two words and fitting I think:  Cod Piece ;D

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 09:16:51 AM »
I am at loss for words ... Still undecided whether I should be flattered about inhabiting (assless spandex chaps-clad) your male fantasies (to put some fuel to the fire: Edith says I have a "very nice and well-shaped"  butt) or whether I should insist on you guys getting a life!!!

Herr Carlston has now successfully defeated my plans on obtaining the Ibanez ATK via a fiendishly tempting offer that resulted in him bequeathing "the bass he never talked about" on to me ...

I'm in Boston today ... I think ... thanks to the outer reaches of that tropical storm "Kyle", this place here is so foggy we could be anywhere!!!

Uwe
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 09:29:27 AM »
 Uwe you are about 8 hours from me if you venture past the Mass. border and head into upstate NY let me know. The leaves are turning and the wineries are calling ( the finger lakes region renowned for it's wine and fall folliage) is about a half hour from me) and the Great Great House of Guitars is right around the corner my house, loads of vintage guitars and basses. Bill ( drbassman) lives very close by. We could show you our dens of tourture opps I mean workshops and our collections.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »
We could show you our dens of tourture

Careful, Mark will show up at your door with a feather duster, torque wrench and a can of Crisco...
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 10:22:49 AM »

"Careful, Mark will show up at your door with a feather duster, torque wrench and a can of Crisco..."

My, my! aren't we coming along nicely!  :o

I likely bring a riding crop, cat 'o nine tails, and the Crisco, but hey it's all in fun  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »

Herr Carlston has now successfully defeated my plans on obtaining the Ibanez ATK via a fiendishly tempting offer that resulted in him bequeathing "the bass he never talked about" on to me ...

Ah-ha! Your needling and scheming finally worked.

SKATE RAT

• too much chicken will make you blind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 06:20:31 PM »
do they still sell "Crisco"
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 01:45:57 AM »

"do they still sell "Crisco"

Oh yes! I could send you some if it's hard to get in N.Y.C.  ;D

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 06:50:27 AM »
Crisco contains trans fats...you know, 25 years ago the "experts" told us that trans fats were extra-good for your heart, now they say the opposite. And New York City Dictator Mayor Bonaparte Bloomberg has banned trans fats in restaurants. So maybe it's harder to get in NYC.

Crisco is good. It makes food taste good. And apparently it helps certain people get in and out of their assless chaps.  ;)

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 09:05:47 AM »

Fat + Salt = Flavor........... ;D

Trying to stay skinny at my advanced age means no Crisco for me......... :-[ 

shadowcastaz

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »
Finger Lakes!!! NH and vermont  have much nicer leaves and is only 2 hours  from Boston :mrgreen:Yabba grabbah wooooooo!
It takes a very deep-rooted opinion to survive unexpressed

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 04:09:10 AM »
Thanks for the invites guys - maybe next time I can actually  get around to see some of you, the US is always great for travel and Edith who hasn't been to the US before loved it (her remark to one many of the New England towns we passed through was: "So it's not just props in those Hollywood movies, American towns actually DO LOOK like what you see in the movies and they have wooden houses too ..."). Meanwhile I'm back in office and quite busy and at the same time following with breathless amazement as the world financial system unravels - if this was a movie you'd think: "This is not realisitic ...". Well, it is!

Uwe

PS: I was strong and did not buy the ATK.

PPS: Edith was weak. She bought it. For my birthday, so I neither get to see or to play it until then. Alas, womenfolk can be cruel.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2008, 06:05:53 AM »
Well, let's hope your birthday is soon! Congrats with the present!