Author Topic: IMPORTANT - got Firefox or Chrome? free Photobucket fix!  (Read 151 times)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
IMPORTANT - got Firefox or Chrome? free Photobucket fix!
« on: January 17, 2018, 06:13:43 PM »
I have copied this from a thread on MyLesPaul, from user Rocco Crocco, who copied it from The Gear Page, from user Ape Factory. It's working for me in Firefox (I don't use Chrome) and Rocco says it's working for him on his Chrome device, so here it is:

"This is for Chrome and Firefox, I've not found an extension for Safari yet.

Anyway, if you have the latest Firefox, download it here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/ and install the extension. Make sure you have at least v.48 (latest one). Restart and all of the photo bucket links now work. F*ck you Photobucket!

Link for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/Photbucket%20hotlink%20fix?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

Have an awesome weekend looking at Photobucket images."

doombass

• View Profile
Re: IMPORTANT - got Firefox or Chrome? free Photobucket fix!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 11:22:21 PM »
Thanks Dave! I use Firefox and this add-on will save me a lot of frustration.  :toast:

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 10:54:10 AM »
My nanny software repeatedly tells me that the extensions can track pretty much anything I do. I'm not nervous about that, but it would be nice if that weren't the case.  Anyone have an educated opinion about the extensions?
Good sloppy playing is an art in itself. (Uwe)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 01:20:11 PM »
My nanny software repeatedly tells me that the extensions can track pretty much anything I do. I'm not nervous about that, but it would be nice if that weren't the case.  Anyone have an educated opinion about the extensions?

It reportedly uses Google Analytics, just as many websites do. Very little way to avoid that unless you block all cookies and don't do any online transactions.