Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Long winded update

<< < (2/5) > >>

Basvarken:
Glad you found your way to the Outpost back, John!
Our little conversation over at Facebook must have steered you gently towards the light ;-0

Good to see you're getting back on track!
Keep chiming in. You're welcome anytime.

Rob:
Welcome back John

copacetic:
Congratulations on all fronts. Great to have your children around to support both ways. Never give up.

Highlander:
Happy and sad to hear the constituent parts... but glad to hear the route forward is basenjified... :mrgreen:

Dave W:

--- Quote from: Barklessdog on January 13, 2018, 11:24:34 AM ---I will try to hang with you guys more as I miss it as well.

I will say that my sister used to be my support, when I lost that, I felt lost. But my son who has become a Buddhist, has become my new life support. As he reminded me, it’s not about where you end up but the journey you take. Change is always difficult, and full of anxieties.

I learned to enjoy whatever I am doing, and being happy with what I have. My life is like my Toyota Corolla, it may not have everything I want, but it has everything I need.

--- End quote ---

Your last sentence rings a bell with me. That's how I've learned to live. Mick and Keith should write a song about it.

We're still about WWII aircraft, Gwyneth Paltrow, reptiles and other subjects...and basses, but you know that owning basses isn't required.

Uwe has been very busy the past few months between work and moving house.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version