Author Topic: Some photos are visible for me and some are not. Why???  (Read 784 times)

Johnbob

• View Profile
Some photos are visible for me and some are not. Why???
« on: January 08, 2018, 11:29:51 PM »
Not exactly sure why, but, sometimes I can see pictures that people post and sometimes I can't. Does anyone else have this problem? It's weird, sometimes it will happen within the same thread. Someone will post a photo and I'll see it and someone else will respond with a photo and I won't see that one for some reason. I know there's suppose to be a photo there because other people will respond and make comments about that mystery photo but it doesn't appear for me. Anyone know what that is? I've tried to copy and paste it in another browser but nothing. Suggestions?

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
Re: Some photos are visible for me and some are not. Why???
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 12:01:22 AM »
If the photo is an attachment, rather than hosted on an external site like imgur and hotlinked here, then you'll only see it if you're logged in.

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 06:03:33 AM »
If the photo is an attachment, rather than hosted on an external site like imgur and hotlinked here, then you'll only see it if you're logged in.

That's the NSFW feature in case you post a photo of a bass with boobies painted on it.
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

Johnbob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 11:52:27 PM »

That was it. Funny, I've been on here for years and I never realized this. I rarely ever log in either, unless I'm going to post something which is not very often. I wonder how much stuff I've missed because I wasn't logged in.

Thanks for the heads up!

Johnbob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 11:53:22 PM »
That's the NSFW feature in case you post a photo of a bass with boobies painted on it.

Ha ha ha!!! I like this answer too.