Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

I am shocked!

(1/6) > >>

Dave W:
Kiss' Gene Simmons Accused of Sexual Battery in Lawsuit

According to the lawsuit, Simmons, 68, repeatedly grabbed the woman's hand and "forcefully placed it on his knee and held it on his knee." It also alleges that the musician "forcibly flicked/struck" the woman's throat, later providing an "incoherent explanation" for his behavior.

The suit also says that while posing for a promotional photograph together after the interview, Simmons "reached toward Plaintiff Doe's buttocks and touched it."

Maybe she was expecting Gene Simmons to act like Richard Simmons.

You all know what I think of Gene, but this happy horseshit is getting completely out of hand.

Granny Gremlin:
Sorry, out of hand in what way exactly; not sure I understand what you mean.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Granny Gremlin on December 17, 2017, 03:42:13 PM ---Sorry, out of hand in what way exactly; not sure I understand what you mean.

--- End quote ---
Throat flicking is just a piece of weirdness.

Pilgrim:
At least from what Dave quoted, all I see is poor judgment, but it seems that's all it takes.

I still don't understand how Garrison Keillor touching a woman's back and moving his hand 6 inches, then immediately apologizing, was sexual assault either. Based on the information available, it seems incredibly overblown.

uwe:
Tantamount to rape, the man's a demon.

I'll never forgive these people for taking Frank Underwood off the show.

We live in a world where raping infants for a sick video shoot and patting a 17-year old on her butt are all somehow lumped together. One is a case for a severe jail sentence (and psychological treatment), the other for a simple old-fashioned slap in the face. I think there is a vast difference between the two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version