Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Kissed Off!

(1/3) > >>

bassilisk:
Looks like our favorite knucklehead got the boot from Fox - forever!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fox-news-bans-kiss-frontman-gene-simmons-for-life/ar-BBF47Tj?li=BBnb4R7

According to a knowledgeable Fox News source, Simmons showed up on the 14th floor to do a book-plugging interview with FoxNews.com’s entertainment section, but instead barged in on a staff meeting uninvited.

“Hey chicks, sue me!” he shouted, and then pulled open his red velvet shirt to reveal his chest and belly, according to the source. Then he starting telling Michael Jackson pedophilia jokes, and then bopped two employees on the head with his book, making derisive comments about their comparative intelligence according to the sound their heads made when struck.

“It was pretty severe,” the source said.

But like they say, there's no such thing as bad press.. :rimshot:

gearHed289:
Did someone bop HIM on the head? WTH?

4stringer77:
Considering what's happened at FOX with Ailes and O'Reilly, I can understand why they'd be a little sensitive. This is Gene pushing buttons and poking fun at the hysteria of it all. I wouldn't expect any less of him. People need to lighten up about Gene, it's not like he shoved his tongue down their throat or took pictures of himself groping women while they slept.

4stringer77:
Almost forgot about what happened to Eric Bolling and the resulting suicide of his son. Perhaps that tragic circumstance prompted some of Gene's outburst.

ilan:
Sounds super normal for the venue ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version