Author Topic: Please play "Guess That Bass for me  (Read 3029 times)

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
Re: Please play "Guess That Bass for me
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 02:36:06 AM »
The tailpiece and floating bridge look exactly like those on the Eastwood Classic 4 (Broadcaster copy)

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 08:01:03 AM »
If the "begats" are highly in question, why not look for an Ibanez Artcore? They're pretty decent basses.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

daan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 07:41:18 PM »
Of course the bass I posted was gone when I went back. I keep looking around for stuff like this, and nothing shows up here (well, nothing I can afford :mrgreen:) And then I keep playing my $40 Austin P-bass that honestly there isn't anything it doesn't do, that I need it to. But that little voice in my head saying "Hey, it's one of a billion P copies, and you know you want an EB-2 or a NR..." ugh. I did try out an Artcore (Actually I had an Artcore, about 10 years ago, it was really nice. But I had to sell it (and a bunch of other stuff) to pay my daughter's hospital bills. The new Artcores are nice, other than the weird fake relicking they had. http://www.ibanez.com/usa/news/f_products/2016/vintage/artcore-bass.php
If it was good enough for Danny Bonaduce, it ought to be good enough for fake bass players everywhere!