Author Topic: Tried a 2017 EB Bass today  (Read 2955 times)

amptech

• View Profile
Re: Tried a 2017 EB Bass today
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2017, 10:06:02 PM »
A friend of mine turned down a good car deal once because a T-bird case would not fit in the trunk.

Funny thing, he never got around to buying a T-bird, and eventually ended up with an EB-0.

As for cars, my '85 Corolla is rarely seen driving around without the back seats laid down.  Just enough space
to take my Superbass/412 TV, 2 guitar combos and 2 short scale basses to rehearsal.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 06:21:02 AM »
My BMW 3-series Sportwagon has a 60/40 split rear seat - either side lays down nicely. No problem.

The hard case for my '63 P-bass would fit laying across the rear compartment of my '07 Murano, but we parted ways.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 08:00:50 AM »
Putting the case in lengthwise is cheating!  :mrgreen: We were talking about putting it passenger door to passenger door.  8)
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 08:02:19 AM »
"A friend of mine turned down a good car deal once because a T-bird case would not fit in the trunk."

That's commendable!  :mrgreen:
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 08:19:47 AM »
Putting the case in lengthwise is cheating!  :mrgreen: We were talking about putting it passenger door to passenger door.  8)

I have a talent for cheating within the rules. If I don't like the rules, then I cheat enough to change them.

Sometimes you need at least one passenger in the back seat and also have to carry gear. That's when a split back seat comes in really handy. Works with my wife's 3-series coupe, too.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Rob

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 03:38:29 PM »
My BMW 3-series Sportwagon has a 60/40 split rear seat - either side lays down nicely. No problem.

The hard case for my '63 P-bass would fit laying across the rear compartment of my '07 Murano, but we parted ways.
I had a 70 VW that perfectly fit my P case behind the front seats.