Author Topic: Once Upon a Time...  (Read 771 times)

planetgaffnet

• View Profile
    • Nancy Johnson
Once Upon a Time...
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:24:31 PM »
...there was this thread: http://bassoutpost.com/index.php?topic=8184.msg133737#msg133737.  In it, there was a bit of a discussion about a sapphire blue Thunderbird bass owned by Crem, who lives in Milan.  We had a few messages about the bass, kept in touch and there was bit of mutual band love. 

A few months ago, he texted me saying his new band (Hawaii Zombies) fancied a short trip to the UK to play some dates in London and could I facilitate this.  I mean, is a ducks arse watertight?  We got some dates booked, they flew in last Friday, we gigged that night and Saturday and they flew home on Sunday.  It was great to meet the guy and simply a beautiful thing for two bands to just gel instantly.

Anyhow, there's a link below to a video I posted to their Facebook page; the last two songs they played on British soil.  Oh, and we're going to Milan in October to return the favour.  Happy days.
P

https://www.facebook.com/paul.anthony.756/videos/10212843694149090/
The future I come from no longer exists.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: Once Upon a Time...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 01:40:02 PM »
How very cool indeed! And...

Yes, that DOES sound like a T-bird!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 03:20:10 PM »
 :mrgreen:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 04:51:00 PM »
I like!

The Hawaii Zombies from Italy...makes perfect sense.