Author Topic: A little honesty on ebay  (Read 1414 times)

66Atlas

• View Profile
A little honesty on ebay
« on: March 21, 2017, 11:49:45 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272591654524#

On the plus side he accepts payment in magic beans if your interested.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
Re: A little honesty on ebay
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 02:02:39 PM »
Q:     Hi, Is this a genuine Chinese PPG guitar or is it the cheap Mexican import? Thanks Neil    Mar-20-17

A:     Hi Neil, I understand your concern regarding the provenance of this bespoke masterpiece but I can assure you with absolute certainty that this instrument was produced in the centre of Satan's own anus. I hope that puts your mind at ease. All the best, and many thanks for your interest.

:mrgreen:

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 03:07:34 PM »
I would guess there's no endorsement deal in the works.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 04:51:36 PM »
Won't be a cheap Mex import if certain parties in the ol' USofA get their way... :vader:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

the mojo hobo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 03:23:49 AM »
Q:     Hi, Is this a genuine Chinese PPG guitar or is it the cheap Mexican import? Thanks Neil    Mar-20-17

A:     Hi Neil, I understand your concern regarding the provenance of this bespoke masterpiece but I can assure you with absolute certainty that this instrument was produced in the centre of Satan's own anus. I hope that puts your mind at ease. All the best, and many thanks for your interest.

:mrgreen:

Q:  Hi is this from before '96, I have heard that the guitars from the satans anus factory took a turn for the worse after this date as they started using poorer quality components after an explosion and consequent fire damage.  Mar-22-17

A:   Hi there, I'm afraid this one was likely produced after 'the problem' at the production facility. I expect this instrument shall remain toxic for some millions of years to come. All the best.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 06:09:48 PM »
Sold for £62.