Author Topic: Slackers?  (Read 962 times)

Rob

• View Profile
Slackers?
« on: December 27, 2016, 05:27:31 PM »
I happened to visit Robs book site and didn't notice many reviews from you guys.
Here's the link http://www.thegibsonbassbook.com/product/the-gibson-bass-book/#reviews

Rob Francis

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
Re: Slackers?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 12:00:11 PM »
Done! I gave it one star. That is the best score, isn't it?

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 12:44:51 PM »

I asked for Christmas - Mom isn't the best with a computer so it's running late  :P
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 12:56:35 PM »
Don't blame your mom. Blame the Postal Services! Your mother ordered the book well in time. But somehow it seems impossible for postal services to live up to the simple promise to deliver it between 5 and 7 days...  :sad:

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 06:34:49 PM »

It's ok Rob, I know it'll be a real treat - I keep seeing snippets of it in my FB feed.  :)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...