Author Topic: Stolen EB-2 heads up.  (Read 570 times)

Alanko

• View Profile
Stolen EB-2 heads up.
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:43 PM »
An EB-2 has been stolen in Milton Keynes, England. The serial hasn't been published, but there is a photo of it at the following link, sunburst, minus the pickguard and with a sticker behind the bridge:

https://www.facebook.com/JohannTingMusic/posts/10154796455517932

Full post is as follows:

"Thames Valley Police is appealing for witnesses following a burglary in which two guitars were stolen.

The incident is believed to have occurred on Saturday, 29 October at a property in North Twelfth Street, Milton Keynes.

The offender/s is believed to have gained entry to the property through the back door.

A Gibson EB-2 Sunburst Hollow body single pickup bass guitar (pictured), which is more than 40-years-old, and a 1980s BBC00 Yamaha guitar, were stolen from the property.

Investigating officer Det Con Chris Bigg, based at Milton Keynes police station, said: “This burglary has caused distress to the family, and these guitars hold great sentimental value to them.

“I am therefore appealing to anyone who might have any information about this incident, or anyone involved in it, to come forward and contact Thames Valley Police on the non-emergency number 101.”

I spotted this on Basschat and will keep an eye out myself.